Birds and their influence on gaming.
Danny is rocking it in Japanese Duolingo. Alex is deluded about leaderboards.
Books were read and fitness was achieved.
Danny will play e4 someday. Someday.
Music is too loud. But both hosts want a piano real bad. Real bad. It's too bad Alex hates music.
"Intelligibility in music seems to be impossible without repetition. While repetition without variation can easily produce monotony, juxtaposition of distantly related elements can easily degenerate into nonsense, especially if unifying elements are omitted. Only so much variation as character, length and tempo required should be admitted: the coherence of motive-forms should be emphasized." - Arnold Schoenberg, Fundamentals of Musical Composition
Music excerpts from Symphony No.3 'Scottish', Op.56 by Felix Mendelssohn, performed by the Czech National Symphony Orchestra. See more at https://musopen.org/music/282-symphony-no-3-scottish-op-56/
- Hatoful Boyfriend - Wikipedia
- An Absolutely Remarkable Thing - Wikipedia
- Learning to Breathe Fire: The Rise of CrossFit and the Primal Future of Fitness by J.C. Herz
- How Children Succeed: Grit, Curiosity, and the Hidden Power of Character by Paul Tough
- Elizabeth Spiegel (@elizspiegel) / Twitter — Chess Educator mentioned in How Children Succeed
- Levy Rozman | GothamChess - YouTube
- Jacob Collier - With The Love In My Heart - YouTube
- Jacob Collier - Running Outta Love (feat. Tori Kelly) - YouTube
- Jacob Collier - All I Need (with Mahalia & Ty Dolla $ign) - YouTube
- Taylor Swift – exile (feat. Bon Iver) (Official Lyric Video) - YouTube
- Sammy Rae - "Kick It To Me" (Official Audio) - YouTube
- Tedeschi Trucks Band - Wikipedia
- The Phosphorescent Blues - Wikipedia
- 8-bit Music Theory Atmosphere and Motivic Development in Hollow Knight's Soundtrack - YouTube
- 8-bit Music Theory | Final Fantasy VI Analysis Series PART 1: Development of Melodic Ideas - YouTube
- 12tone - YouTube